Peppers Marquees strives to operate sustainably throughout all aspects of its business. Temporary Demountable Structures are by their very nature sustainable in terms of re-use. However, where products are not re-useable within the company or have a short operational life, we recycle, donate and seek alternative uses. Through training, research and communication with our suppliers and clients, we are genuinely committed to monitoring and improving our environmental performance.
The key strategy to achieve these goals are:
- Source raw materials from suppliers that share our vision of minimising environmental impact.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of a modern, well maintained and efficient vehicle fleet and the promotion of public transport for personnel.
- Minimise waste by continuously evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Maximise re-use, re-purposing and re-cycling opportunities both internally and with external partners.
- Comply with and exceed environmental standards that apply to our Company and our wider industry.
- Measure our impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.